Why you need to market online.
The FACTS you need to know
So you wake up one day with a painful toothache. What do you do?
Call a friend? Contact a medical professional? Run off to the ER?
Research shows that you will probably open up your computer and go online to research the symptoms. This is what your patients are doing when they are considering seeking advice or help. Your dental marketing strategy should be taking advantage of this.
The Internet has long been the #1 source for health and wellness information, however many dentists and dental specialists are not taking full advantage of some key statistical findings.
Sure, most offices have websites set up but is that enough? Are your websites old or even mobile friendly? Do you have an active dental blog? Are you creating and uploading informational videos?
Statistics show that 25% of internet users, or 19% of adults, have watched an online video about health or medical issues. These are the things you may need to do to increase the chances you will be found online when prospective patients are doing their online research. And online research is exactly what they are doing.
Did you know?
- Online searches for health information is the 3rd most popular online activity. People spend more time searching about health topics than they do on e-commerce, Facebook or YouTube.
- 97% of all consumers search for local business online.
- 74% of patients having online access to info makes them more likely to stay with their dentist.
- 80% of American Web users look online for health information.
- More than 80% of people between the ages of 18 to 24 are likely to use social media to share personal health information.
Website Design for Dentists
with marketing fundamentals at its core to attract and engage your patients.
We produce custom dental website design for dentists with usability and function in mind. More prospective dental patients turn to the Internet to search and find their dentist or dental care provider, so it is critical that you provide the right impression with a professionally designed and developed custom dental website. Your visitors are left to judge your dental practice’s credibility by the appearance of your web site. We deliver a visually appealing and highly functional website that portrays your practice in the right context, keep your current patients and draw in new patients.
Dental Website Features
We integrate interactive features that will make your website highly useful for you and your patients.
Call To Action Button: Effective Call To Action (CTA) buttons that lead your visitors to the next step of contacting you.
Appointment Request Form: An easy appointment request form that your patients can access directly from your website.
Contact Forms: Lead capturing contact forms to convert your visitors to new patients, making it easy for them to initiate contact with your office.
Bonus additional features means you are not just left to your own devices! We stay with you to see you grow.
Call Tracking: dedicated new patient call tracking numbers to use on your website, so you have tangible evidence of every new patient that called as a result of being on your website. All calls are recorded, offering you a great training opportunity with your team to discuss call-to-appointment conversion.
Website Support and Maintenance: Ongoing website support and content management so you can get help and request changes.
Did you know?
- Mobile friendly websites are known as “responsive.” This means that the design of the site will “respond” to whichever device the user is viewing it on, whether its a mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer.
- The benefit of having your website made “responsive” means that all your website content can be managed from the desktop site and eliminate the need for an entirely new mobile website.
- Google will penalize your website if it is not mobile responsive and demote you in your Google search engine ranking.